Whistleblower

Whistleblower's musings... Then some trivia. Write to me at ranjanyumnam@gmail.com

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Hope
After a week-long, non-stop backbreaking exam, I am finally breathing a little easier. I had my last exam yesterday. I thought I should enjoy a well-deserved nightcap, and so planned to buy myself a bottle of claret or beer. Great idea. With soft caressing music of Norah Jones in the background and with some good food, I would be winding down, free from all the tensions of the world. But none of these happened.

Reality
As soon as I reached home, I threw myself to bed like a log of wood. After about half an hour, I woke up to a phone call, chatted for a while and exchanged some sms with a friend. I was too tired to go out and buy the stuff for indulging myself. Meanwhile my roommate brought in the dinner. A very ordinary dal and rice. Then I drank lot of water.

Life’s like that.